Business sustainability risk is the likelihood and consequence of environmental and social impact and its effect business cost and revenue streams. The use of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) will help your business reduce sustainability/ESG risk, align organisational values and achieve business goals. SDGs are a United Nations (UN) policy initiative established in 2015 designed to provide 17 goals and 169 associated targets aimed at ending poverty, protecting the planet and ensuring prosperity for all.
SDG Assessment web based and mobile app helps small businesses and fast growth companies report sustainability, ESG & corporate social responsibility performance to:
- Attract ESG Funding & Investment
- Measure and reduce business carbon footprint
- Demonstrate compliance & commitment to sustainability.
- Gain environmental market leadership
- Reduce Supply Chain sustainability & ESG risk
- Avoid expensive consultancy fees
Download your Sustainability/ESG Report and Certificate of Recognition at the introductory price of $484